ACCOUNTANCY AND BUSINESS ADVISORY
We offer bookkeeping service Our bookkeeping service couldn’t be simpler,
you send us your paperworks, and we do the rest!
- Send us all your documents (sales and expenses invoices, along with your bank and/or credit card statements) either by email or in the post.
- We scan all posted items, and convert them to PDF, and store them all securely online
- Your original documents are recycled or returned to you.
- We book-keep all of your invoices using Xero, meaning you have full access to your financial results from any computer (or mobile phone) with an Internet connection.
- We will even complete your quarterly VAT returns (if relevant) at no extra charge.
But it doesn’t end with bookkeeping. Here’s some of our other services:
- Accounts Payable – We will pay your suppliers when the invoices come due
- Accounts Receivable – We will chase your customers for payment.
- Payroll – We take the headache out of calculating tax, national insurance, and HRMC reporting.
- Financial Modeling – We can help with all types of Financial modeling for business plans or loan applications.
- Board Reporting – We understand the questions that investors ask, and can assist with management reports and presentations.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – We can help grow your business by helping to set targets and the reporting against them.
- Business Plans – We know what the banks want to see and can write your business plan with your bankers and investors in mind.
- Due Diligence – If you have a major transaction, asset sale or purchase, or are looking to acquire another business, we can see if the numbers stack-up.
- Company Secretarial Services – We can complete your company’s annual return, provide company formation, VAT registration, statutory registers, board minutes and more.
- Internal Audit – We can review your company’s internal controls and business processes, to streamline operations and reduce chance of fraudulent activity.
And lots more
Prime v20 is a partnership of consultants with expert knowledge and skills with years of vast and extensive working experience in their different fields.
A consultative process led by your Relationship Manager allows us to understand your business needs.
Our consultants are exceptionally qualified professionals with a shared philosophy.